Video Recording Studio
About the Studio
Located in the Bartle Library Information Commons, the Video Recording Studio (LS-1544) provides students, faculty and staff with the space and equipment to create videos for purposes including class projects, course introductions, presentation practice, interview practice and more. The studio features Panopto, a platform which makes it easy to record, edit, manage and share your videos. The equipment in the studio is set up and ready to use — it all turns on with the flip of a switch!
- Computer with Panopto software
- Stationary pan-tilt-zoom camera
- 2 backdrops (white and green)
- Presentation remote
- Overhead shotgun microphone
- Video monitor/teleprompter
- DVD/VHS combo deck for digitizing media
- Studio lighting
Step 9: Change video to “AV Bridge CONFERENCE”
Step 10: Change Audio to “Speakerphone (AV Bridge CONFERENCE)”
Step 11: Use the Joystick to position the camera correctly.
- Up/Down/Left/Right Changes angle
- Turn the knob changes the zoom
To reserve the studio, visit libcal.binghamton.edu/booking/studio. Pick up the key to the studio at the Reader Services desk.