Shannon Hilliker joined the Department of Teaching, Learning, & Educational Leadership as an assistant professor in 2015 after teaching in the ESL program on campus since 2009. She received her master's In TESOL and doctoral degree in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus on language learning from The University at Albany. She has taught ESL since 1999 in both elementary and higher education settings and in teacher education since 2003.
- PhD, University at Albany
- MEd, University at Albany
- BS, University at Albany
- ESL after school programs
- Content area teacher perceptions of ESL students
- ESL teacher identity and online language and cross cultural exchange