Applied Mechanics and Design
Mechanics and design with emphasis on solid mechanics/stress analysis, biomechanics, vibrations
Yi, C., Bagchi, S., Dmuchowski, C.M., Gou, F., Chen, X., Park, C., Chew, H.B., & Ke, C. (2018), Direct nanomechanical characterization of carbon nanotube - Titanium interfaces, Carbon, doi: 10.1016/j.carbon.2018.02.069.
Chen, X., Dmuchowski, D.M., Park, C., Fay, C., & Ke, C. (2017) Quantitative Characterization of Structural and Mechanical Properties of Boron Nitride Nanotubes in High Temperature Environments. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 11388.
- Luo, J., Chen, X., Crump, J., Zhou, H., Davies, D., Zhou, G., Zhang, N., & Jin, C. (2018) Interactions of fungi with concrete: Significant importance for bio-based self-healing concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 164, pp. 275-285.
Current Funded Research
- Characterization of Electrolyte Wetting in Lithium-Ion Battery Electrodes - UT Battelle LLC
- Investigating the Structural and Mechanical Properties of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and their Polymer Nanocomposites - US Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Collaborative Research: Experimental and Computational Nanomechanics of the Load Transfer Mechanisms at the Graphene Polymer Interface - National Science Foundation
Changhong Ke (PI), Paul Chiarot (Co-PI), Junghyun Cho (Co-PI)
- MRI: Acquisition of an Integrated Scanning Probe-Raman Microscope - National Science Foundation
- Thermal Analyses of 2.5D Package Assemblies - Juniper Networks Incorporated
- Offline and In-line Analyses of SPI Feedbacks in Printing Process Optimization - Koh Young Technology Incorporated
- Modeling and Reliability Analysis - Juniper Networks Incorporated
- Designing Packages to Control Warpage for Higher Yield Reliability - Application to Heterogeneously Integrated Packages - Samsung Electronics Co LTD
- Multiobjective Design-Optimization of Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty - National Institute of Arthritis Musculoskeletal & Skin