Applied Mechanics and Design
Mechanics and design with emphasis on solid mechanics/stress analysis, biomechanics, vibrations
Yi, C., Bagchi, S., Dmuchowski, C.M., Gou, F., Chen, X., Park, C., Chew, H.B., & Ke, C. (2018), Direct nanomechanical characterization of carbon nanotube - Titanium interfaces, Carbon, doi: 10.1016/j.carbon.2018.02.069.
- Luo, J., Chen, X., Crump, J., Zhou, H., Davies, D., Zhou, G., Zhang, N., & Jin, C. (2018) Interactions of fungi with concrete: Significant importance for bio-based self-healing concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 164, pp. 275-285.
- Pu Zhang, WJ Parnell. (2018) Hyperelastic antiplane ground cloaking. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 143 (5), 2878-2885
Current Funded Research
- Assessment of Electrolyte Diffusion - UT Battelle LLC
- High Temperature Creep Failure of Additively Manufactured Metals - University of Science and Technology Beijing
- Investigating the Structural and Mechanical Properties of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and their Polymer Nanocomposites - US Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Collaborative Research: Experimental and Computational Nanomechanics of the Load Transfer Mechanisms at the Graphene Polymer Interface - National Science Foundation
- NASA/New York Space Grant Consortium National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program 2015-2018 - Cornell University
- MRI: Acquisition of an Integrated Scanning Probe - Raman Microscope - National Science Foundation
- Thermal Analyses of 2.5D Package Assemblies - Juniper Networks Incorporated
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis & Development of Printer Advising/ Online Modules in Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process - Koh Young Technology Incorporated
- Multiobjective Design-Optimization of Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty - National Institute of Arthritis Musculoskeletal & Skin