Our goal is to make your transition from a BAP student to a Binghamton student as easy and seamless as possible. With proper planning, you'll be on track to transfer to Binghamton University after one or two years.
(will be updated throughout year)
- May 1st: Deposits are due
- Pre-Registration Orientation Virtual Sessions start
- Pre-Registration Orientation Virtual Sessions continue
- First of 4 BAP Orientation Dates (date TBA)
- First day to submit NYS Residency Forms
July (selected dates)
- Attend a Binghamton Advantage Program Orientation
- See Orientation for more information.
- Residence hall move-in (more information to come)
- Binghamton Advantage Program Welcome Week
Connect with your fellow BAP students as you continue getting acquainted with both Binghamton Universtity and SUNY Broome through fun programs and activities all week long.
Aug. 26 (tentative date)
- University Fest
- SUNY Broome first day of class
Aug. 28–Sept. 1
- SUNY Broome Welcome Week
- NYS Residency Forms due to SUNY Broome
When do I make my schedule for the spring semester?
In October, students will schedule appointments with both a SUNY Broome Academic Advisor and a Binghamton University academic advisor to be advised for the spring semester. All students must schedule and attend their advising sessions, as this is when they will also their PIN number required for registration. All students will receive email communications outlining their assigned priority registration date and time.
At the conclusion of each semester, BAP student transcripts are reviewed to ensure progress is being made towards transfer eligibility. Any student not meeting the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement will be strongly encouraged to meet with BAP staff and work with academic support services, in an effort to ensure academic resources are being used to impact the student learning process.