The Office of International Education and Global Initiatives is comprised of International Partnerships, Dual Diploma Programs and Collaborative Degrees, and Education Abroad.
- Education Abroad is located in Old Champlain 240
- International Partnerships, Dual Diploma Programs and Collaborative Degrees is located in Old Champlain 340
The Office of International Education and Global Initiatives (IEGI) encompasses:
- Education-abroad programs
- Exchange Programs – incoming and outgoing students
- Dual-diploma programs and collaborative degrees
- Development of campus internationalization
We work closely with International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) to provide assistance and support to incoming exchange and dual-diploma students.
We create a welcoming environment for these students, who come from varied locations
including Turkey, Morocco, Australia, and Germany, ranging from academic advising
to more general student support.
We provide advising and assistance to Binghamton students who wish to study abroad. In addition to administering education abroad programs ourselves, we support education abroad through programs offered by other SUNY campuses as well as non-SUNY programs. We currently offer more than 30 programs and are constantly working with departments and faculty on campus to develop new programs aimed at the needs of Binghamton students.
Office of International Education and Global Initiatives
Semester Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Monday - Friday
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.