Apply for the Dual Diploma Program
First Time Applicants
To be accepted to study at Binghamton University, interested applicants must currently be a matriculated student in one of our partner institutions below. To apply, please click on the program in which you are enrolled to start the application process.
* We no longer accept paper applications. Learn how to submit your application online by reading the instructions on Terra Dotta
- Istanbul Technical University – Information Systems
- Middle East Technical University – Global and International Affairs
- Middle East Technical University – Business Administration
- Beijing International Studies University (BISU) 1+3 Program
1. Have you submitted ALL required documents via Terra Dotta?
- Admission Form
- Financial Statement (Don't forget to sign and date.)
- Bank Statement
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgment
- Official Copy of High School Transcript
- Official Copy of TOEFL/IELTS Score Report (Minimum requirements: TOEFL IBT 83/IELTS 6.5)
2. After receiving all the documents from you, our office will begin your I-20 process. After the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) print your I-20, we will mail your I-20 to your home campus.
4. Complete online Health Forms: https://www.binghamton.edu/health/new-students.html
5. Email your flight information to DDP Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Attend the mandatory orientation at Binghamton!
For DDP-Turkey junior or senior students who plan to return to Binghamton University for their senior year:
Our office will mail your I-20 (with a new travel date) to your Turkish university in spring. If you do not receive your I-20 by April 1, please contact DDP Office at email@example.com.
Binghamton Students Working in a Lab
Students should find the following resources of great use to their experience in Binghamton: