Oct. 23–25, 2020
Join us for a great weekend of open houses, faculty lectures, food, fun, tours and lots of special campus festivities. We expect over 5,000 family members and students to attend one of the most popular events of the year.
Check back later to learn how to register for Family Weekend as the event gets closer.
Family Weekend registration fee includes:
- A special Binghamton family check-in stadium bag full of coupons and Binghamton goodies
- An opportunity to purchase tickets to our Family Weekend Lunch and Baxter’s Spirit Celebration on Saturday
- Free entry into athletic games
- A Bearcat family portrait
- A pass for our Rec Center at the East Gym, including FitSpace and pool
- Entry into Saturday evening’s Absolutely A cappella performance and Comedy Improv show
- Special price of $5/person to purchase tickets to the Second City Comedy Improv show
- A coupon for 20% off a single item in the University Bookstore
- Weekend parking pass
- Entry to win one of our Family Weekend prizes
We know you are apt to get hungry with all the events going on. There are lots of dining options on campus. Local listings of independent restaurants can be found here at eatBING and Southern Tier Independent Restaurants.
Whether you are coming by car, bus or plane, getting to campus is easy.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us during Family Weekend. See hotels, bed and breakfasts and other lodging available in our community here at the Visit Binghamton website. You can also search online for “lodging close to Binghamton University” or Airbnb in Broome and Tioga counties.
If you anticipate a need for disability-related accommodations or auxiliary aids to attend or participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at our Parent and Family Programs office at 607-777-4668. We ask that you provide us with at least 3–5 days of advance notice regarding your equal access needs.