SETTING UP YOUR PODS ACCOUNT & PASSWORD
- Visit password.binghamton.edu.
- Enter your user id that was sent to you via email.
- Select "I forgot my password or am claiming my account for the first time" and click submit.
- Follow the instructions to request a one-time security code.
- Once you receive your security code, return to password.binghamton.edu, to validate your security code.
- If any prompts appear about required actions, accept those actions when prompted.
- Set your password.
- You will see a confirmation that your "PODS" password was set. Your admissions account is now active.
You will need your PODs account to access all Binghamton University courses, records, appointment scheduling, etc.