Northeast Historical Archaeology Products
Subscription to the journal, Northeast Historical Archaeology (NEHA), and the occasional monograph series, Studies in Northeast Historical Archaeology, is through membership in the Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology. Back issues are available electronically at the NEHA home page on the ORB at Binghamton University and may be ordered in hard copy from the editor.
Telling Time Posters
The Telling Time poster series provides chronological information in an easily accessible schematic format. It was inspired by the article, Telling Time for Archaeologists by George L. Miller, Patricia Samford, Ellen Schlasko, and Victor Madsen, published in Volume 29 (2000) of Northeast Historical Archaeology. The series currently features eight posters:
- Telling Time in the 20th CenturyTelling Tine Poster
- Telling Time in the First Half of the 19th Century
- Telling Time in the Second Half of the 20th Century
- Telling Time in the 18th Century
- Telling Time in the 17th Century
- Telling Time in Historical Cemeteries
- Telling Time in Historical Lighting
- Telling Time in the American Revolution
Our new on-line ordering system is coming soon. In the interim, please contact the editor with your orders.
Public Archaeology Facility
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000