Thank you for your interest in Binghamton's direct bus service from JFK International Airport to campus!
- If you have any questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost to purchase a bus ticket is $80 USD per person
- Registration deadline for January 2020 bus service: Sunday, December 22.
- Bus pick-up will be at Terminal 4
- You will need approximately 2 hours to clear immigration and customs after your plane arrives at JFK airport
- No pets allowed
- Refund policy: In the event of a flight cancellation or other unforeseen change, email us a brief description of your situation. Include your confirmation number. A refund may be issued for circumstances determined on a case-by-case basis.
- If the available dates and times of the bus service to not align with your arrival schedule, please reach out to email@example.com to explore alternative bus service options.
Registration and payment
Choose from the following dates and departure times and complete your registration form and payment.
Alternative ways to get to Binghamton
If you are unable to make a bus, visit International Student and Scholars Services' website to assist you in travelling to campus.