Industry Internships in Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Basic research in cognition has been applied to issues related to human factors, and several faculty and students have collaborated with local industry. Many current and former graduate students have extended their exposure to applied dimensions of the cognitive and brain sciences via paid internships in industrial settings. Students from our program have participated in internships at industrial settings including:
- @ Home Network, San Jose, Calif.
- CHI Systems, Philadelphia, Pa.
- IBM, Endicott, N.Y. and San Jose, Calif.
- Loral Federal Systems, Owego, N.Y.
- Microsoft, Redmond, Wash.
- Southwestern Bell, Austin, Texas
- Syracuse Language Systems, Inc.
- U.S. Air Force
- US West