Benefits of our One-Year MPA
Save time and money by earning an MPA in only one calendar year (Start during the fall semester and finish by the end of the following summer)
Do you want to become a public service leader? Binghamton University’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) is a marketable professional degree that prepares students for management careers in government and nonprofit organizations.
Highlights of our program
- Our students sharpen their analytical and communication skills as well as gain practical experience through internships and service learning projects.
- Our student-centered classes emphasize the development of marketable skills, critical in competitive professional fields.
- Our faculty are experts in the field, excellent teachers and active community members. They conduct cutting-edge research, serve on numerous boards and provide training and other critical support to local, regional and national organizations.
- Our students come from all backgrounds across New York state and beyond, including Asia, South America, Africa and Europe.
- Check out our graduation and placement statisitcs here.
Our Community and Network
Coupled with sufficient professional experience, our program prepares students to enter careers in the full range of the field of public administration.