The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program is ideal for students committed to public service, who want to become leaders and make a positive difference in the world. Our focus on strong analytical and communication skills ensures students are prepared for rewarding management careers in public and non-profit organizations.
What we offer students
Our MPA program helps students develop a wide range of marketable skills and translate what they are learning in the classroom into real-world settings.
Many of our students concentrate their studies on local government or nonprofit management, but our flexible program allows students to focus on other specializations too, tailoring their academics to fit their needs.
- Are leaders in public service
- Think critically, creatively and ethically
- Possess the analytical and technical skills needed to be creative problem-solvers
- Readily adapt to changing political and social environments
- Are actively involved in professional and community service
We take great pride in our small in-person classes that encourage students to engage with each other and our expert faculty.
We also offer courses online or in hybrid formats.
Our faculty are leading researchers. Have a look: