The MPA Advisory Board is composed of public and nonprofit sector employers, alumni and community leaders who provide essential guidance in the development of curriculum and new program initiatives.
MPA Advisory Board Members:
- Sharon Ball, Executive Director, Broome County Arts Council
- Diane Brown, Executive Director, Community Foundation for South Central New York
- Cristine Donovan, Associate Executive Director, Franziska Racker Centers
- Donna Lupardo, Assemblywoman, New York State Assembly
- Elaine Miller, Director of Housing and Community Development, Binghamton Housing Authority
- Tim O'Hearn, County Administrator, Schuyler County, N.Y.
- Mark Ryckman, City Manager, City of Corning
- Marsha Weber, Nonprofit Chief Executive
- Catherine Abashian Williams, Executive Director, SUNY Broome Foundation