Scholarships are awards, usually modest in amount, for fall tuition expenses. Varying criteria accompany the scholarships. Some are need-based and require filing by the student of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. It is desirable that FAFSA forms be filed by March 1. Some scholarships require submitting a specific application (see descriptions below). All scholarship applications below are due by February 1. For more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Employment. For information on FAFSA forms, see http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
Change Maker Scholarship
Are you a leader who wants to make change? Compete for the lucrative Change Maker Scholarship and pursue your Master of Public Administration Degree at Binghamton University's highly ranked program.
The Change Maker Scholarship is a merit-based award for beginning, full-time students with outstanding leadership abilities who aspire to create positive change through a management career in the public or nonprofit sector. The award is a $5000 stipend and a $5000 scholarship per year.
- Be a new applicant to the MPA Program at Binghamton University
- Have a minimum undergraduate G.P.A. of 3.5
- Have a strong background in public service and leadership (which can include volunteer experience)
- If awarded, maintain full-time enrollment in the MPA program
- Fill out this form.
- Applications must be received by February 1.
- Questions about the Change Maker Scholarship program should be directed to Brianna King, email@example.com, 607-777-2719.