What students are saying about the Speaking Center
-"The consultants were very helpful; I was nervous but it was actually a great experience that could help a lot in the future."
- "This is a great way for people to practice giving presentations/speeches for classes and extra-curricular groups while receiving valuable feedback. All students should really take advantage of this great service Binghamton has provided! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
- "I visited the speaking center multiple times throughout the semester. Every appointment, I learned something new and how I could improve my presentations. The student assistants staffing the center are very knowledgeable and helpful."
- "The student assistants provided me with extremely informative and useful information about my presentation that I can apply to not only this presentation but future class presentations."
- "My group was really struggling with our class presentation before visiting the center. The speaking center staff members provided us with feedback and advice on our presentation that will help to strengthen our group presentation."
- "This was a very enjoyable experience. The student consultants created a very comfortable environment for me to practice my presentation and enhance my public speaking skills. The feedback they provided me was constructive and realistic for the presentation. I will be returning to the lab."