Pay Stubs and W-2
The Research Foundation of SUNY (RF) supports going "green" and now offers online access to your direct deposit slips, pay stubs and W-2 tax forms through the RF website.
If you use direct deposit, you'll review your bi-weekly direct deposit slips online and you will not receive paper versions after Dec. 31,2010. If you receive a printed paycheck, you will receive a printed check bi-weekly and you can also view your pay check stubs online.
Addtionally your annual Form W-2 statement will be available online each January.
Getting started is easy. HR Self Service is available on the RF website so you can access your information by logging in with your user name and password from anywhere, anytime.
There are two easy ways to find HR Self Service on the RF website:
- Go to www.rfsuny.org/selfservice and click Log In to HR Self Service. You may want to bookmark this page for easy access in the future.
- From the RF home page (www.rfsuny.org), choose "Self Service" under "Working at the RF" at the top of the page.
- Important note for new users: If this is the first time you log into the RF website, you will need to set up an account before you can access HR Self Service. Go to www.rfsuny.org/selfservice and click "Set up Your Account," and follow the instructions for creating an account. As a new user, the "Research Foundation ID Number" is your "User Name." This number can be found on your pay stub. When you create your account, you will select your own password.
- Employees who already have established an RF website username and password should click the "Log in to HR Self Service" link. In this instance, the user name is your e-mail address and oracle password. Note: Access is also available through the Business Applications area of the internal RF website after account validation by clicking on the "Self Service" link.
- Select HR Self Service then choose Payslip or Employee W-2 from the sub-options.
If you have difficulty setting up an account or logging in, please contact RF-Customer Services at CustomerServices@rfsuny.org or (518) 434-7222. You may also contact Binghamton's Human Resources at (607) 777-4264.
Click here to see how the documents are reflected on the new website.