RF Report Center/PI Dashboard
Principal Investigators have access to their sponsored project information via the PI Dashboard on the RF Report Center. The PI Dashboard is a powerful online tool created to provide account information in a quick and efficient manner. Principal Investigators can quickly and easily see information such as:
- award and project balances
- employees supported on specific projects
- awards and projects terming in the next 90 days
- sponsor reports due
- status of transactions and reimbursements
The Report Center is available seven days a week from 8am-10pm.
Accessing the PI Dashboard
To access the PI Dashboard, you must log into the RF Report Center The How Do I Access the PI Dashboard quick guide provides step by step instructions on how to log in and access the tool.
If you experience any problems while accessing the PI Dashboard, contact Sponsored Funds Administration at x7-6752.
Training and Support
Before you begin actively using the PI Dashboard, you may want to review the following training materials:
- Self- Paced Video Simulation – A quick 5 minute video demonstration is available to to take you through the functionality of the dashboard.
- RF Report Center Quick Cards
- What browser should I use?
- What information is available on the PI Dashboard?
- How do I access the PI Dashboard?
- What should I look at first?
- How do I check my account balance?
- How do I verify payroll for an individual?
- Has payment been processed for my order?
- Where can I access the monthly award summary?
- One on One Training - Sponsored Funds staff is available to provide individualized training specific to your account activity. Please contact x7-6752 to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions regarding the PI dashboard or the information contained in it, please contact Sponsored Funds Administration at x7-6752.