The residence halls will close for Spring Break at 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 16.
All residents (except those registered to remain in Mohawk, Windham, Delaware, Susquehanna, and Hillside) must vacate the halls by this time.
View special closing notices for:
If you will be staying on campus during Spring Break, please register here.
Unless you are assigned to a break housing hall as listed above, all residents, including international students, who plan on remaining in the Binghamton area over break, should finalize their off-campus arrangements well before the closing date.
Before leaving your residence hall, you must:
- Unplug electrical devices except refrigerators.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Close and lower blinds three-quarters down.
- Remove all perishable food and trash from your room and hall.
- If you leave a car on campus, please park it in Lot M1, O2, S2, X, Y4, ZZ North/South for security reasons.
- Please keep in mind that the heat will be substantially reduced. Plants that may be negatively affected by the temperature change should be removed.
- Plan to take home any items you no longer need.
Please note: A staff member will be checking each room to see that safety and maintenance conditions have been met.
Halls re-open at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 24.
If you plan to arrive before the halls re-open, you should arrange for a place to stay off campus until the halls open.