Our residence halls will close for the semester at 11 a.m. on Thursday, May 27.
All residents including those in the Apartments must vacate the halls by this time.
24-Hours Quiet Hours
will be in effect from May 19 through May 26. Please be considerate of your neighbors!
Closing survey and check-out
Fill out the Departure Survey now to let us know when you plan to move out.
WHEN YOU’RE READY TO LEAVE, use our Express Self Check-out.
You will be able to express check-out at any time that you choose to leave. On Saturday, May 22, Sunday, May 23, and Thursday, May 27, you may have a family member or friend assist you with packing and moving out your belongings. We ask your cooperation in limiting it to one parent/guest in the building at a time. Guests are not permitted to stay overnight, nor are they to be in the residence halls for any other reason than to help you pack and move out on those specific days in a timely fashion. The health safety guidance remains for guests, with the expectation that everyone wears a mask and maintains social distance while in our buildings.
Remember to be considerate of your roommates/suitemates; let them know in advance which day and time you will allow your family member or friend into your room, and be mindful of other residents who may still be studying for finals during this time.
Before leaving your residence hall, you must:
- Remove all personal belongings (any items left behind after your checkout will be discarded).
- Clean your room/suite/apartment and discard any trash. Extra garbage bags will be available at the RA office.
- Bring all trash to the dumpsters located outside of your building.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Turn in your key before you leave.