Professional development for Conduct positions
The Conduct GAs participate in a comprehensive training program at the start of each semester. Additionally, staff receive on-going training throughout the academic year focusing on the Professional Competency Areas for Student Affairs Educators as identified by ACPA and NASPA.
Below is a listing of links to get involved with professional organizations locally and regionally. Conferences attended by staff include: ACPA, ACUHO-I, CSPA, NACA, NACADA, NASPA, NCORE, NEACUHO (Annual, Diversity Retreat, Drive-In, LGBT & Friends Retreat, Mid-Levels Professional, New Professional, Operations, Professionals of Color & Allies Retreat and Women's Winter Renewal), NODA, RELI and SJTI.
- American College Personnel Association
- Association of College and University Officers-International
- College Student Personnel Association
- National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education
- North Eastern Association of College and Campus University Housing Officers
- National Academic Advising Association
- National Orientation Directors Association
- National Association for Campus Activities
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- Regional Entry Level Institute
- Social Justice Training Institute
- Southern Tier Young Professionals