Title IX at Binghamton University
- SEXUAL ASSAULT REPORTING FORM (anonymous)
- Quick!! - What's CONSENT?
- Quick!! - What are my RIGHTS?
- What's prohibited?
- Who's covered?
- Simple reporting options flowchart
- Confidential versus private resource
- Alcohol/drug amnesty and retaliation
- Weighing confidentiality requests
- Resources offices
- Advice for helping friends
- Applicable laws
- Prevention and education
- Recent Presentations
- SUNY SVP
- Nondiscrimination notice
- Welcome from the Title IX coordinator
- SUNY Sexual Assault & Violence Response (SAVR) resources
(The SAVR contains the Students' Bill of Rights, definition of Affirmative Consent, Drug and Alcohol Amnesty Policy, and first disclosure information in over 100 languages!)
Individuals are encouraged to contact the Title IX Coordinator, Andrew R. Baker, with questions about conduct and whether it may fall under Title IX or associated laws, other questions about Title IX compliance, and/or to file a complaint at 607-777-2486, at email@example.com, or at his office in the Couper Administration Building, AD-217 (on the second floor to the right of the elevators.) The Title IX coordinator serves as a private resource (see above).
Inquiries may also be directed to the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights, 32 Old Slip 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005-2500; Tel. (646) 428-3800; E-mail OCR.NewYork@ed.gov