Welcome to the SOAR database
SOAR, Scholarships and Other Award Resources, is a searchable online database of funding opportunities for current students at all levels as well as recent graduates. Please review the recommendations below for conducting a search based on your needs, interests and eligibility.
Lime Connect Fellowship Program
The Lime Connect Fellowship Program For Students with Disabilities is our flagship program in the U.S. designed for highly accomplished rising juniors with disabilities. This highly selective program:
guides Fellows through the summer internship recruitment process, connects them with our corporate partners - some of the world's leading corporations - for potential Summer internships.
The Fellowship Program kicks off with a leadership & development symposium in New York in August, and offers individual and group coaching, webinars, mentoring and Fellows community discussions throughout the year. Upon "graduation" from the program, Fellows become part of the larger Lime Connect Fellows Community and have access to ongoing professional development, community and networking opportunities throughout their careers.
Lime Connect Fellowship Program Eligibility Requirements:
• A current sophomore at a four-year university in the United States
• Continuing studies as a full-time student for the academic year
• Eligible to work in the United States
• A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
Lime Connect Fellow Benefits:
• Participation in an all-expense paid Leadership & Development Symposium in New York City
• Access to Lime Connect's partner companies (IBM, Google, Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase and Co., Microsoft, Unilever and PwC US) via networking events, career workshops & more for potential future summer internships
• Ongoing professional development, coaching, and mentoring for internship and career success
• Lifelong benefits of The Lime Connect Fellows Network
• Further development of Lime Connect's Fellowship Program and mentoring for future Fellows
Student applies directly
Eligible to Apply:
Disciplines / Areas of Study or Interest:
Open to all fields
Must be a person with a visible or invisible disability; Eligible to work in the United States
May 31, 2017