The NEW Union Undergrounds
Check out our new, open space in The Undergrounds!
- Open seating and tables with charging stations
- All new furniture, bowling shoes, lighting and automatic scoring system in The Lanes
- The Den is a new, open space with billiard tables, table tennis, foosball and shuffleboard
- Check out The Think Tank for an enclosed group collaboration space with whiteboards
- The Roots Café is now the new Food Co-op with all new kitchen and art but we kept the tables!
- New digital signage and marketing opportunities
In early 2018, we decided we needed someone to greet visitors whenever The Union is open (which is most of the time). Our mascot was the logical choice but he has a full schedule with games, events and celebrity mixers. So, we had him cloned... well, we went to Icon Poly and got a stand-in for Baxter. He arrived just in time for Family Weekend and has been a popular fixture and Instagram celebrity since. Come visit him, second floor of University Union West, right outside the Bookstore. #baxtersbench
Are you lost? The Union is the biggest building on campus, home to many offices, the MarketPlace, Dean of Students, Bookstore, Banking, Post Office and multiple student spaces. Use this electronic touch-screen to find just where to go. It's located at the top of the stairs, University Union West, right outside the Bookstore.
The Union is proud to be one of the few places in our area to have a Mamava Pod! It's
a private, reservable lactation space for new mothers. Located across from the Dean
of Students Office — Union West 2nd Floor. To access this space, please email The
at email@example.com or call the office at 607-777-3300.