How to Apply:
Students should complete the Smart Energy Scholars Application to be considered for our program. Once eligibility has been confirmed, students may be asked to participate in an in-person interview.
Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a Smart Energy Scholarship:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Demonstrate financial need on their FAFSA and have unmet financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office
- Be enrolled full-time at Binghamton University, SUNY Broome, or Queensborough Community College
- Pursue a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Physics, or Mechanical Engineering
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA