Student Disclosure

What do I do if a student discloses they have a disability but I have not received an Accommodation Letter from SSD?

  • Refer the student to our office. SSD is the appropriate entity on campus for determining and authorizing reasonable accommodations.
  • DO NOT accept any disability-related documentation
  • DO NOT inquire about the nature of the student’s disability