Personal Care Aide

Binghamton University does not provide personal care attendants for care between classes or in Housing. Students are encouraged to agencies below for their personal care needs.

  • Family & Children’s Society In-Home Service – 607-772-9776
  • Stafkings Health Care System – 607-772-8080
  • UHS Professional Home Care – 607-763-8950 x 1333
  • Interim Health Care- 607-722-6461
  • Broome County CASA – 607-778-2420
    • CASA is the central access point for the consumers of long term care, from home care to nursing. CASA helps families, regardless of age or payor source, to navigate their way through the myriad of long term care options available in Broome County. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
  • Southern Tier Independence Center - 607-724-2111