Things will be a little different this year given the “new normal” and we ask you to remember the following if you will be attending in-person:
- Scan the QR code to note your attendance whenever you enter SSIE;
- Email, Zoom or call us with questions when possible;
- Meetings should be prearranged;
- Wear masks at all times;
- Maintain 6 feet of separation between individuals;
- Wash hands frequently;
- Stay home when you feel ill or have a fever.
Our faculty and staff remain available to assist you and wish to do so as safely as possible for all of us.
You can continue to contact SSIE faculty and staff. More specific information about
availability and office hours can be found here:
If you should have questions, you are encouraged to reach out per below.
- Department chair – Mohammad Khasawneh (email@example.com)
- Assistant to the chair – Erin Hornbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- General questions: Tracy Signs (email@example.com)
- Sophomores – Sangwon Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Juniors – Peter Borgesen (email@example.com)
- Seniors – Shuxia (Susan) Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Undergraduate director – Mark Poliks (email@example.com)
- General questions – Lindsay Buchta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate director for Industrial and Systems Engineering – Sarah Lam (email@example.com)
- Graduate director for Systems Science – Hiroki Sayama (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate information for Healthcare Systems Engineering and Manhattan – Mohammad Khasawneh (email@example.com)
For questions specific to a given class, contact the specific course instructor for
For questions specific to your academic path to completion, contact your academic advisor.
Again, our faculty and staff remain available to assist you and wish to do so as safely as possible for all of us. Please do not hesitate to contact us per above if/as you have questions.
Thank you for adhering to the guidelines above and best wishes for a safe and productive semester!
- SSIE faculty and staff