ENGAGE WITH THE CAMPUS COMMUNITY
SAASE takes pride in facilitating engagement at Binghamton.
Through collaborating with various university offices and groups each semester, we consistently encourage students and staff to make connections and pursue their interests collectively on B-Engaged.
Binghamton University offers hundreds of opportunities for students to get involved on campus, ranging from:
- Being a Resident Assistant
- Joining a Student Association organization
- Playing on a Club Sports team
- Becoming a member of a fraternity or sorority
- And more!
Binghamton has partnered with CampusGroups to offer B-Engaged, the university's official engagement tool.
B-Engaged serves as a single, online source of information for all university-recognized groups and offices to promote events, communicate with members, run reports, manage rosters and more. Within this system, users can:
- Search university organizations
- Explore directories to join groups
- View and register for events
- Complete different surveys
- Access a complete record of their entire extra-curricular involvement history - all in one user-friendly place.
Get started now by logging into B-Engaged!
Explore our recorded training sessions below:
- General B-Engaged Training
- Tune into this general training all about how to utilize B-Engaged, and its many functions, as a B-Engaged Group Officer, including posting events, sending emails, managing rosters and more.
- Click here to access the full recording!
- Touchless & Virtual Attendance Tracking
- Learn from this training about the range of touchless, and virtual, attendance tracking options available to groups in B-Engaged, including QR code check-ins, ID barcode scans, Kiosk entries and more.
- Check here to access the full recording!
- B-Engaged Service Hours Tracking
- B-Engaged Co-Curricular Transcript
The B-Engaged Administration Team, or B-Team, includes SAASE staff members providing administrative oversight, local support and marketing strategy to B-Engaged and its many student and professional staff users.
For general questions about B-Engaged, or recommendations to the B-Team, email email@example.com.