Reserve Your Event Today!
Looking for a fun and affordable location for an event?
RACK & ROLL
Contact us at 607-777-3300 or fill in the online form linked to below to reserve.
Prior to booking, please review the following policies. These policies are intended to make your visit and a fun and enjoyable experience.
- A completed Request for Reservation form should be submitted to Carl Darling, Assistant Director of the University Union in UU-W205 at least 7 business days in advance. The form can be picked up at UU-W205 or found online at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSew_5wtTIjTM7D2NT-Cy1zPmjAqLNrrdQ-Bz3Dn0KRDDRgoWw/viewform?usp=sf_link.
- Deposits can be waived for most Student and University organizations with Binghamton accounts. Private groups/individuals must submit a $25 deposit at least 7 days in advance.
- Balance of fees must be paid three (3) business days in advance of scheduled date of reservation or the event may be canceled. Most Student and University organizations with Binghamton accounts can be billed.
- Cancellations must be made at least five (5) business days in advance of scheduled date, or a $10.00 fee will be charged. Any cancellation made with less than 24 hour notice will be assessed a $25.00 fee.
- Cash or Check accepted. Checks payable to: Foundation Account 50521
- Food & Drinks: Tables located underneath staircase outside computer lounge can be used there for any celebration with food and drink. Tables are not to be moved into the facilities.
- Participants 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Going over the foul line or down walkways along the lane. If the need arises to get a ball or other item from the lane, please notify the Bowling Staff to take care of it.
- Putting hands in or around the opening of the ball return. Bowlers should not get their hands between the bowling balls when they are on the ball return rack because a returning ball could cause injury.
- More than one person bowling on a lane at a time.
- Any footwear other than approved bowling shoes on the lanes.
- Lofting the ball beyond the arrows on the lane.
As a courtesy to the Bowling and Billiards Staff, please clean up any waste. Return
all bowling shoes (untied please) to the bowling desk and bowling balls to the ball
racks. Return cue sticks to the cue stick racks and bring billiards balls back to
the billiards desk.