Mural by: Yoon Hyup
The Young Sam Kim Korean Student Center, in Old Champlain Hall, is now available for programming and activities! The center was made possible thanks to the generosity of Charles M. Kim '98; his wife, Jean Su Maeng-Kim; and his brother, James W. Kim '99. It honors Charles and James' late father, Young Sam Kim.
- Multipurpose Room for events, programming, meeting space and everyday use
- Fully staffed reception area for welcoming students and guests
- Two individual offices shared by Korean Student Organizations
The center is open for everyday use:
Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 11 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday noon-6 p.m.
- Open Monday through Friday, 5 – 9 p.m.
- Open Saturday and Sunday, noon – 6 p.m.
Hours subject to change based on needs of student groups.
- The Korean Student Center can be reserved on the B There reservation system, under OH 101 MPR
- Korean Student Organizations can submit requests whenever they'd like. Please allow 2-3 business days for reservation processing.
- All other student organizations may submit requests to reserve the space, but must submit them a minimum of five business days from their event.