Engage and recruit the best engineering and computer science students!
The Watson School at Binghamton University is one of the most prestigious and fastest growing engineering schools in the nation.
Our 3,000 students, successful alumni, distinguished faculty, groundbreaking research and state-of-the-art facilities make Watson a recruiting destination for top companies of all sizes.
Partner with the Watson Career and Alumni Connections Office
Partner with the Watson Career and Alumni Connections office to increase your company's visibility and build a pipeline of talented students with the technical expertise, leadership experience and professional skills to make an immediate impact.
Assist with professional development
- Participate in on-campus or virtual workshops on résumés, interviews, elevator pitches, etc.
- Guest lecture in a class and share insights on jobs in your industry
- Mentor a student or host a job-shadow day to help students discover the possibilities
- Hold office hours or group sessions and share with our students your insights on future trends in the workplace and keys to professional success
Recruit and attend career exploration programs
- Attend bi-annual Job and Internship Fair in September/February
- Hold an on-campus or virtual company information session
- Host a student industry visit/facility tour at your location
- Post full-time and internship opportunities in our University recruiting portal, hireBING
Engage in networking opportunities
- Participate in networking events including Engineers Week, Homecoming, Career Week, Global Day of Service and regional alumni/industry events
- Engage with our Watson student organizations and Honor Society groups
- Judge a Watson design competition or sponsor student team competitions