A good way to add leadership, community service, and teamwork to your resume is to join a Watson club or organization.
Connect with a Watson Alumnus with Mentor Match!
What is Mentor Match? An online platform connecting Binghamton students with alumni — helping to prepare them for a successful future, navigate their careers and, perhaps, explore new career paths.
Open to all students and alumni from all class years, programs and schools, Mentor Match gives mentees exclusive access to a robust network of alumni mentors who are eager to share their wisdom and advice about professional life after graduation.
Mentors can connect with mentees anywhere — from just down the street or around the globe.
Become a mentee:
- GROW your professional network
- BUILD confidence navigating collegiate and professional challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE career opportunities and gain clarity on your career path
Use this rare opportunity to learn directly from professionals doing work they love as they provide critical information, advice, recommendations and contacts for your career path research. Learn more.
Competitions and Scholarships
- Check out some on-campus resources to search for scholarship opportunities here.
- Interested in joining a nationally competitive organization of Watson students? The Watson College sponsors several nationally recognized competition programs that are open to current students.
- All Watson students receive a weekly newsletter that includes competitions, scholarships, and other opportunities that will distinguish you as a student and prepare you for life after graduation. If you are a Watson student and are not recieving our weekly emails, email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
- To view all upcoming Continuing Education courses, click here!
- PLI | Patent Office Exam Course: If you have a degree in engineering you can take the Patent Office Registration Exam to become a Patent Agent. PLI (Practicing Law Institute) offers a course to aid in the preparation for taking this exam. For more information, please see: www.patentofficeexamcourse.com or www.PLI.edu