A good way to add leadership, community service, and teamwork to your resume is to join a Watson club or organization.
Competitions and Scholarships
- Check out some on-campus resources to search for scholarship opportunities here.
- Interested in joining a nationally competitive organization of Watson students? The Watson school sponsors several nationally recognized competition programs that are open to current students.
- All Watson students receive a weekly newsletter that includes competitions, scholarships, and other opportunities that will distinguish you as a student and prepare you for life after graduation. If you are a Watson student and are not recieving our weekly emails, email email@example.com to subscribe.
- To view all upcoming Continuing Education courses, click here!
- PLI | Patent Office Exam Course: If you have a degree in engineering you can take the Patent Office Registration Exam to become a Patent Agent. PLI (Practicing Law Institute) offers a course to aid in the preparation for taking this exam. For more information, please see: www.patentofficeexamcourse.com or www.PLI.edu