Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request
This E-Form can be used by students who wish to transfer from Binghamton University to another institution.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Academic Services’ in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request’:
- The Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request E-Form is displayed:
- The E-Form has two sections. Required input fields are noted with an asterisk (*):
- New School Information
- Transfer Information.
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement.
- When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form.
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted and is under review. You may select another E-Form to process, or log out of Sunapsis by clicking on ‘Logout of iSSS BU’ in the shaded box:
- You will receive an email after ISSS has completed processing the E-Form.
- If you want to cancel the E-Form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button: