Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request
This E-Form can be used by students who wish to transfer from Binghamton University to another institution.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Academic Services’ in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request’:
- The Transfer Out / SEVIS Release Request E-Form is displayed:
- Required input fields are noted with an asterisk (*). You MUST upload a copy of your acceptance letter from your new school. Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted and is under review. You may select another E-Form to process, or log out of Sunapsis by clicking on ‘Logout of iSSS BU’ in the shaded box:
- You will receive an email after ISSS has completed processing the E-Form.
- If you want to cancel the E-Form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button: