Office of Pre-Law Advising
Pre-law advising at Binghamton University is a campus-wide service available to students and alumni that are interested in pursuing a career in law.
To make a pre-law appointment, stop by the office, AB–G18, or call 607-777- 6305. Phone and Skype appointments are now available.
- Nolana Quince, J.D.: Pre-Law Advisor
- Linda Igo: Pre-Law Secretary
Advising Walk-in Hours
Walk-in Hours: Monday-Thursday 1-2:30 PM; Wednesday 10-Noon
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us on Facebook at:
Exploring Your Interest in Law
Pre-Law Student OrganizationsStudents are encouraged to participate in pre-law student organizations, such as:
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- Mock Trial Club
- Thurgood Marshall Pre-Law Society
- Binghamton Speech and Debate
- Binghamton University Undergraduate Law Review
- Pre- Law Advisory Committee
- Monday, February 9, 3:30-4:45, UUW 324
- Wednesday, February 18, 1-2:15, UUW 325
Topics covered during the Junior Meeting will include deciding on a legal career, obtaining necessary experience, preparing for the application process and, last but not least, the Law School Admission Test (LSAT): its timing, structure, function, and the different ways to prepare.
Freshman Sophomore Meeting
• Monday, February 23, 2:20-3, UUW 324
Thinking about attending law school? This workshop is for freshmen and sophomores interested in exploring careers in law and how to best prepare academically for admission to law schools.
Applying to Law School?
Click here to learn about:
- LSAT Preparation
- Letters of Recommendation
- Law School Resume
- Personal Statements
- Dean's Letters and Disciplinary Records
- Pre-Law Questionnaire
There are 200+ law schools to choose from. Click here to explore the various resources available to help you select the RIGHT law school for you.
Financing Your Legal Education
Law School can be an expensive investment. Click on the links below to learn more about financing options.