Welcome to the Student Accounts Office
|To be generated on:||Payment Due Date|
|Aug 2||Sep 5|
|Sep 6||Oct 5|
|Oct 6||Nov 5|
|Nov 8||Dec 5|
|Dec 6||Dec 16|
AR HoldsIf not on payment plan and balance exist, Accounts Receivable (AR) holds will be placed on records after the sixth week of classes of each term; at the end of the term; at the end of the year. NO registration activity or official transcripts are permitted if a hold exist on the student's record. AR Holds will be added on:
|Fall 2016||Oct 6; Nov 6; Dec 6;|
Insurance Waiver DeadlineThe deadline to submit an insurance waiver: Any waiver submitted on-line after the deadline date will be applied to the following term.
|Fall 2016||Oct 13|
Payment Plans DatesFall - 1st day 8/02/16
|Enroll by||Required Downpayments||Remaining Payments||Remaining Payments Processing Dates|
|09/05/2016||25%||75%||Oct 5; Nov 5; Dec 5|
|10/05/2016||50%||50%||Nov 5; Dec 5|
The Student Accounts Office performs the following functions for the University:
- Generate E-Bill Statements
- Send electronic E-Bill notification to students for tuition, fees, room, dining, parking fines, residential damage, library fines, etc.
- Determine New York State Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Apply Personal Payments, Financial Aid, Loans, Private Scholarships & Armed Forces Benefits to Student's Accounts
- Collection of Payment
- Process and Disburse Refunds
- Certify Tuition Award Program (TAP) and other NY State Aid
- Administer Financial Holds
- Process Domestic Insurance Waivers
- Process Nursing Loan Promissory Notes
IMPORTANT : Students who have a balance on their account at the end of the 6th week of classes will have an Accounts Receivable hold placed on their record. If there is a hold on the student's record he or she will not be permitted to participate in ANY registration activities (add or drops) or obtain transcripts until the balance in paid in full.
Log into QuikPAY and check your account frequently. Please click on the Payment/Billing Procedures link on the left to learn more about billing.
(click on link below to go to QuikPAY as an Authorized Payer)