All full-time and part-time domestic undergraduate students are charged for and automatically
enrolled in the University's Student Health Insurance Plan. You may waive your enrollment in the plan by submitting a Health Insurance Waiver
online, by the waiver deadline. To complete the waiver you will need your current
health insurance coverage information, usually found on your insurance card.
If you no longer wish to waive your enrollment in the University's Student Health Insurance Plan, please email our office at email@example.com for more information.
Deadline to submit waiver for Fall 2020 term is October 6, 2020
Steps to Waive Domestic Health Insurance
- Log into my.binghamton.edu
- Click on BU BRAIN
- Click on Student
- Click on Student Accounts Menu
- Click on Health Insurance Waiver
- Read the information thoroughly and click on next page button to continue
- Enter insurance company name, policy number and policy holder's name
- Check the radio button certifying the information entered
- Click Submit