|Required Student Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- one or more of the following attributes: neuromuscular coordination, muscular strength
and muscular endurance, cardio-respiratory endurance, or flexibility.
- knowledge of such topics as diet and nutrition, physical development, substance abuse,
human sexuality, stress and stress reduction techniques, relaxation methods, or the
characteristics that define physical, mental or emotional fitness/wellness.
- focus on developing a healthy lifestyle, rather than on simply providing information
about the human body.
- deal with such topics as diet and nutrition, physical development, substance abuse,
human sexuality, relaxation, or physical, mental and emotional fitness.
- devote at least 50% of their time to the performance of physical exercise.
- are designed to develop one or more of the following attributes: neuromuscular skill,
muscular strength and endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility.
For more information please contact Undergraduate Education.