Tuesday, April 6, 2021 - 9:30 a.m.
Cancellations/changes effective April 6
Outdoor basketball hoops in residential areas continue to be available. Guidelines for use are:
- No more than eight people max on a full court, four per half court with game size limited to 2v2.
- No full-court play.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Players should consider hand sanitizing before game play and sanitizing the ball between games or groups of users.
Students are asked to self-regulate and follow guidelines for use of courts. If the University receives too many complaints of students not following guidelines on the courts, the rims will be removed.
The following activities are continuing:
- In-person dining is permitted up to 75% density when social distancing guidelines can be maintained. (Updated April 6)
- Recreation activities are at the levels prior to Feb. 22. The ice rink is closed. (Updated March 29)
- In-person non-academic activities can return to pre-Feb. 22 levels. (Updated March 19)
- Campus Recreation Club Sports can restart where their league permits.
- Residential Life can allow lounges to be used for socially distanced social events.
We take campus safety seriously.