One of the most important things the Alumni Association can do is keeping you informed. Learning is meant to be lifelong and limitless!
Find out what's happening at the University, see what your classmates have been up to, learn something new — we have so much to offer you!
- Alumni Connect is a monthly digital newsletter with profiles on alumni newsmakers, updates on alumni events, and links to exciting engagement opportunities.
- Want to share news about a wedding, birth, new job or personal achievement? Interested in seeing what your classmates are doing? Visit the B-connected online alumni community today to share and view Class Notes. All information is secure, and only viewable to our alumni.
- The Binghamton Learning Network is a monthly webinar series featuring alumni and faculty on "how to" topics related to personal finance, wellness and more.
- TIER Talks® speaker events are held several times a year, and provide thought-provoking perspectives from alumni and faculty on hot topics.
- Through our Alumni Travel Program, you can discover unforgettable places, people and cultures, and enjoy experiences that will enrich your understanding of our diverse, wonderful world. Your next adventure is waiting!
- Want to connect with other Binghamton grads over a good book? Join the Alumni Book Club and take part in our online discussions.
- Our alumni love to write! Check out our lists of alumni authors and bloggers.
- The Binghamton Startup List is a dynamic database of business ventures that were launched by at least one graduate of our University.
- Binghamton University Magazine is published in hard copy twice a year and always available online.
- BingUNews aggregates the most current news stories from all across campus.