By Steve Seepersaud
Celebrate fall, the best season of the year in Binghamton for Homecoming! Come back Friday−Sunday, Sept. 20−22 for a celebration unlike any other. Register now!
What’s new and exciting?
- For the first time, there will be a Friday night block party in downtown Binghamton. We’ll have an entire street to ourselves for this gathering sponsored by Bearcats of the Last Decade.
- We’ll have a number of anniversary celebrations including the golden anniversaries of the School of Management and the Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences, and the kickoff of Harpur College’s 70th birthday.
What else is on tap?
- Homecoming 2019 will include 92 events. Some will be huge, while others will be smaller and more intimate. Each is intended to connect you to something meaningful from your Binghamton experience.
- Tailgate ’19 and the men’s soccer game against Monmouth University are the core of our Super Saturday activities. Virtually everyone who comes back will be at Tailgate, and the soccer game is sure to be another sellout.
- Fireworks will light up the sky above campus Saturday night.
- Bing Brews and Bands will showcase some of downtown’s newer venues where you can enjoy craft beer and local musicians.
- TIER Talks® will feature inspiring remarks from three Binghamton University alumni who have dedicated their lives to solving pressing societal problems.
See the event schedule and register, then start planning your weekend in Binghamton. Call or text friends to encourage them to join you. If you have questions, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you!