We provide a variety of communications vehicles designed to keep you informed about what your classmates are up to, and what's going on in the University community.
- Alumni Connect is a monthly digital newsletter that provides monthly updates on alumni events, engagement opportunities, volunteer initiatives and donor impact.
- Want to share news about a wedding, birth, new job or some other achievement? Interested in seeing what your classmates are doing? Visit the B-connected online alumni community today to share and view Class Notes. All information is secure, and only viewable to our alumni.
- The Binghamton Learning Network is a monthly webinar series featuring our alumni and faculty.
- TIER Talks speaker events are held several times a year, and provide thought-provoking perspectives from alumni and faculty on the hottest topics.
- Want to connect with other Binghamton grads over a good book? Join the Alumni Book Club and take part in our online discussions. We enjoy a new film each month in our Alumni Movie Club.
- Our alumni love to write! Check out our lists of alumni authors and bloggers.
- The Binghamton Startup List is a dynamic database of business ventures that were launched by at least one graduate of our University.
- Binghamton University Magazine is published in hard copy twice a year and always available online.
- BingUNews aggregates the most current news stories from all across campus.