The Binghamton University Interfaith Council (BUIC) is composed of various religious institutions and organizations from around the greater Binghamton area that have committed themselves to serving the religious and spiritual needs of the University community. BUIC includes campus ministers/faith leaders as well as established Student Association (SA) chartered faith-based clubs. The members of BUIC pledge to respect the diversity of religious experience while maintaining the integrity of their own beliefs.
Our main purposes are to:
- serve as spiritual counselors for students and provide services and resources to faculty and staff
- provide a venue for discussion across lines of faith and belief practices
- foster a greater appreciation of the many faith groups represented at Binghamton University and in the world
- facilitate interfaith dialogue
- help students connect to faith communities if they desire
Office hours, events and holidays calendar
To set up a zoom meeting or phone call with any of our members, see schedules below and email email@example.com.
University Union West, 3rd floor, UUW-306 (upstairs from the Bookstore)
BUIC members will be available via Zoom July 1 - 31, Monday through Friday
10 a.m. – noon
3 p.m. – 4 p.m.
For more information, contact BUIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-777-3470