The Binghamton University Interfaith Council (BUIC) is composed of various religious institutions and organizations from around the greater Binghamton area that have committed themselves to serving the religious and spiritual needs of the University community. BUIC includes campus ministers/faith leaders as well as established Student Association (SA) chartered faith-based clubs. The members of BUIC pledge to respect the diversity of religious experience while maintaining the integrity of beliefs.
Our main purposes are to:
- serve as spiritual counselors for students and provide services and resources to faculty and staff
- provide a venue for discussion across lines of faith and belief practices
- foster a greater appreciation of the many faith groups represented at Binghamton University and in the world
- facilitate interfaith dialogue
- help students connect to faith communities if they desire
Office hours, events and holidays calendar
To set up a zoom meeting or phone call with any of our members, see schedules below and email email@example.com.
This month's theme is Climate Change.
This month's theme is Rituals.
If you anticipate a need for disability-related accommodations or auxiliary aids to attend or participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-777-3010. We ask that you provide us with at least 3-5 days of advance notice regarding your equal access needs.