About the Korean Student Center
The YS Kim Korean Student Center, located in Old Champlain Hall room 101, is available for everyday use, meetings and programming reservations! The center was made possible thanks to the generosity of Charles M. Kim '98; his wife, Jean Su Maeng-Kim; and his brother, James W. Kim '99. It honors Charles and James' late father, Young Sam Kim.
- Multipurpose Room for events, programming, meetings, studying and everyday use.
- Equipped with Solstice to connect to your electronic devices.
- Note: Karaoke will not be available this semester due to COVID-19.
- Conference Room available for group meetings, studying and everyday use.
- Equipped with Click-Share to connect to your electronic devices.
- Full service printer available connected to the Binghamton University Network.
- Two individual offices shared by Korean Student Organizations for meetings and storage.
Hours of operation
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon–6 p.m.
- The YS Kim Korean Student Center can be reserved on the B There reservation website, under OH 101 MPR.
- Korean Student Organizations can submit requests whenever they would like. Please allow 2–3 business days for reservation processing.
- All other student organizations may submit requests to reserve the space, but must submit them a minimum of 5 business days from their event.