March 2022: Ann Fronczek is featured in Binghamton University's Faculty Focus video series discussing her educational and research initiatives in telehealth and mobile health. View the video on YouTube.
September 2021: Nicole Rouhana was featured in the Rural Health Rising podcast talking about the HRSA ANEW program.
August 2021: A new HRSA ANEW cohort of 30 graduate nursing students, attended program orientation at Binghamton University's Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences in Johnson City.
This event garnered the following media coverage:
January 2021: Decker's Nicole Rouhana and Ann Fronczek, co-directors of the Rural Telehealth Educational Consortium, were invited to join the new NYS Telehealth Advisory Group, hosted by the Northeast Telehealth Resource Center. This goal of this group is to create a New York State Telehealth Training Portal, which will deliver telehealth education to healthcare providers across New York state.
Review articles about Decker College's HRSA ANEW grant and students, as well as RTEC activities and people.
- Decker College holds sixth Preceptor Appreciate Day event, March 2022
- Binghamton nursing students get experience as COVID-19 testers during Move-In Days, Aug. 2020
- Decker alumnus and HRSA student Dan Babcock chosen as student nurse practitioner of the year, Oct. 2019
- $2.8 million grant to fund nurse practitioner students at Binghamton University, July 2019
- Binghamton nursing faculty work to fill the growing need for rural healthcare providers, Dec. 2018
- New Binghamton University clinical program aims to improve rural healthcare, Dec. 2017