Joyce Rhodes-Keefe was an adjunct faculty member at the Decker School of Nursing from 1995 to 1997, before becoming a full-time faculty member in 2008. She teaches at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Her professional clinical experience has encompassed orthopedics, medical-surgical, walk-in care and maternal-newborn care. In addition, she has worked in nursing education in the hospital setting.
She obtained orthopedic nursing certification and currently holds certification in maternal newborn nursing.
- PhD, nursing Binghamton University
- Post-master's certificate in nursing education, Binghamton University
- MS, nursing, Binghamton University
- BS, nursing, Binghamton University
- Maternal-newborn nursing
- Simulation in education
- Tobacco use
- Maternal-newborn care
- Primary care
- Fundamental skills for undergraduates