Christine Podolak is the field placement coordinator for the Master of Public Health (MPH) program and instructor for the program's experiential-learning courses. She grew up in central New York and has observed the health issues and disparities that exist in local communities. She has a vested interest in the health and well-being of local populations.
Podolak has a professional background in healthcare reimbursement and research coordination, as well as a passion for teaching and mentoring students in pursuit of professional opportunities that align with their career interests and goals.
- MS, SUNY Cortland
- BS, SUNY Cortland
- Population health
- Reproductive health
- Mental health and wellness
- Chronic disease prevention
- Health equity
- Completed the Community-Engaged Teaching Fellowship through Binghamton University's Center for Civic Engagement, 2019-20
- Member, New York State Public Health Association
- Member, American Public Health Association