Our tutors create an active learning environment for students by creating student-focused sessions, which help students develop skills in lifetime learning. Our tutors help our students become independent learners while mastering the content of their courses and, most importantly, learning the successful key points of studying.
- Offers support in
- Study strategies
- Note taking
- Time management
- Clarifies material learned in class
- Assists in preparation for assignments and tests
- Provides support and motivation
- Strengthens skills needed to succeed in college
Live virtual tutoring is offered by EOP. Students can get tutorial assistance from anywhere on campus! At this time, only walk-in tutors offer this service in a variety of subjects that can be seen on the tutoring schedule.
Monday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. – midnight
9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2 – 6 p.m.
2 – 10 p.m.
The Tutorial Center now offers group study rooms for collaborative study,
class work and research. Please visit the front desk to reserve a room.
Benefits of study groups:
- Improve/develop new study skills
- Reduce test anxiety
- Understand/absorb information more efficiently
- Helps with procrastination
For additional information, contact the Tutorial Center front desk at 607-777-4062.