STHTI, a nonprofit organization, was formed to further and support the educational and scientific purposes of Binghamton University by creating a high-technology incubator center that will expand the University’s research and development capabilities.
The Koffman Southern Tier Incubator is located at 120 Hawley St. in downtown Binghamton.
- Kevin E. Drumm, president of SUNY Broome
- Elizabeth (Betsy) M. Koffman, Foundation director
- Elaine Marie Miller, MA ’83, community volunteer
- James W. Orband ’81, Foundation director
- Paul C. Parker, University associate vice president for research administration
- Harvey G. Stenger, University president and Foundation director
- Paul R. Turovsky ’73, LHD ’12, Foundation director
Officers of the Corporation
- Paul R. Turovsky ’73, LHD ’12, president
- James W. Orband ’81, vice president
- Elizabeth (Betsy) M. Koffman, secretary and treasurer
- Sheila E. Doyle, executive director